The Transit Coalition
Browse our library of PDF media files from various campaigns.
Recent Position Statements:
Transit Agency Fact Sheets/Reports:
- 06/20/2013: The Transit Coalition releases comments on RTA FY2014-16 proposals
The Transit Coalition has released its positions upon the proposed Riverside Transit Agnecy Dial-A-Ride policy changes, 2014-2016 Short Range Transit Plan, Route 210/220 bus stop changes, and Title VI of the Civil Rights Act policy amendments. View Here.
Archived Position Statements:
Note that these positions may not reflect the current TTC position due to changes to the needs of the community and/or demographics over time.
- 6/24/2012: Future Vision of Inland Empire Multi-Modal Transportation
What does the future hold for Inland Empire transportation? Check out what The Transit Coalition seeks. View Here.
- 6/20/2012: Statements on Proposed RTA 2013 SRTP and Service Changes:
The Transit Coalition has released statements to RTA for the proposed 2012 Short Range Transit Plan and proposed service changes. Read Here.
- 5/30/2012: Statements on Proposed Metrolink Fares:
The Transit Coalition has released statements to the Southern California Regional Rail Authority
for the proposed July, 2012 fare changes. Read Here.
- 6/15/2011: Statements on Proposed RTA 2012 SRTP:
The Transit Coalition has released statements to RTA for the proposed 2012 Short Range Transit Plan.
- 5/25/2011: Open Letter to RTA Regarding Trolley Equipment for Local Bus Service:
The Transit Coalition has released statements on the use of trolley equipment for local bus service in Temecula.
- 5/19/2011: Statements on RCTC Unmet Transit Needs:
The Transit Coalition has released statements to RCTC regarding Unmet Transit Needs in Riverside County.
- 2/15/2011: Position Statements on RTA Service Changes Taken:
The Transit Coalition has released statements on the proposed service changes to RTA bus service in Temecula/Murrieta.
- 5/24/2010: TTC Statements on Metrolink Perris Valley Line EIR (May, 2010)
- Concepts on Improving Performance on RTA CommuterLink Service:
The Transit Coalition explored ways to improve two RTA commuter bus routes which attracted few riders but also serve two busy commuter corridors: Route 212, Route 217. **TTC now supports continued operations of these routes due to ridership gains in 2011.
- Comments on RTA Service Changes (July, 2010)
- Report on Proposed RTA 2011-2013 Short Range Transit Plan (June, 2010)
• Attachment 1 - Route 217 PIP Suggestions
- Comments on Corona Cruiser Service Reductions (May, 2010)
• Attachment 1 - Current Bus System
• Attachment 2 - Streamlined Routing Concepts
• Attachment 3 - RTA 2007 COA - Regional Service Plan Map
- Comments on Omnitrans Service Reductions (April, 2010)
- Report on Proposed RTA Service Changes (January & July, 2010)
• Attachment 1 - ARTIC Connections
• Attachment 2 - Ride Guide Map Suggestions
- TTC Statements on Metrolink Service Reductions (March, 2010)
- Report on Proposed RTA Service Reductions (March, 2010)
• Attachment 1 - Greater Riverside Transit Funding Concepts
• Attachment 2 - Riverside Downtown Concepts
• Attachment 3 - Temecula/Murrieta Bus Route Concepts
- Comments on Proposed RTA DAR Service Change Policy (January, 2010)
- Report on Proposed RTA 2010-2012 Short Range Transit Plan (July, 2009)
- Comments on Proposed Cancellation of RTA Route 52 Green Line Trolley (June, 2009)
- Report on Proposed RTA Service Reductions (June, 2009)
- Comments on Proposed RTA Service Reductions (January, 2009)
The Transit Coalition is a non-profit public charity exempt from federal income tax under Section 501[c](3) of the Internal Revenue Service.
The Transit Coalition are not affiliated with any public entity or private organization.
The Transit Coalition | Post Office Box 567 | San Fernando, CA 91341-0567
Voice (818) 362-7997 | Fax (818) 364-2508 | email@example.com